This session will focus on current and future trainees who are matriculating into pain medicine fellowships. Current program directors and education leaders will discuss important aspects of the application process in addition to strategies for success during and after a pain fellowship.
CME Credits: 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe factors to optimize the fellowship application.
- Discuss opportunities for research during fellowship.
- Identify strategies for a successful job search.
Preet Patel, MD
Maricela C. Schnur, MD, MBA
Maximizing Your Application
Sayed E. Wahezi, MD
Optimizing Your Education
Dare Olatoye, MD
Research During Fellowship
Bryan Marascalchi, MD
Finding a Job During COVID
Priyanka Ghosh, MD
Faculty and Presentations subject to change.
- ABS Thematic Abstract Sessions
- PL01 Plenary Session I - Optimizing Patient Care in a Post-COVID Era
- PL02 Plenary Session II - Back to the Future: The Evolution of Neuromodulation
- F01 Novel Advances in Neuromodulation for Parkinson’s Disease
- F03 Optimizing Your APP Practice: Improving Long Term Outcomes