This plenary session will examine parameters used to track patient outcomes and how we can best implement this data to improve therapy selection and performance.
CME Credits: 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe ways to track patient functional improvements.
- Discuss ways to assess emotional and affective patient improvement.
- Explain ways to implement patient outcomes to improve neuromodulatory practice.
Susan M. Moeschler, MD
Kiran V. Patel, MD
Bio Design Innovations
Bryan Marascalchi, MD
Pain Linguistics and Patient Assessments
W Michael Hooten, MD
The Independent View of Patient Outcomes
Julie G. Pilitsis, MD, PhD
Implementing Patient Outcomes
David A. Provenzano, MD
Peter E. Konrad, MD, PhD
Faculty and Presentations subject to change.
- PL01 Plenary Session I - Optimizing Patient Care in a Post-COVID Era
- PL02 Plenary Session II - Back to the Future: The Evolution of Neuromodulation
- ABS Thematic Abstract Sessions
- PL04 Plenary Session IV - Broader Perspectives in Neuromodulation
- S01 Technological Advances and Innovations in Neuromodulation