PL04 Plenary Session IV - Broader Perspectives in Neuromodulation Featured
10:45 AM - 12:15 PM Saturday, July 17
This plenary session will examine the evolving scope of neuromodulation in terms of referral development and changes in treatment algorithms for TMS, ITP, and PNS.
CME Credits: 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify referral specialties that may prescribe neuromodulation.
- Describe novel applications of TNS and PNS.
- Discuss how intrathecal therapy is evolving to fit into the pain treatment continuum.
Ellen L. Air, MD, PhD
Ahmed Raslan, MD
David Charles, MD
Novel Applications of TMS
Colleen A. Hanlon, PhD
ITP in the Treatment Continuum
Salim M. Hayek, MD,PhD
Amitabh Gulati, MD
Presentation of Awards
Peter E. Konrad, MD, PhD
Faculty and Presentations subject to change.
- PL01 Plenary Session I - Optimizing Patient Care in a Post-COVID Era
- PL02 Plenary Session II - Back to the Future: The Evolution of Neuromodulation
- ABS Thematic Abstract Sessions
- PL03 Plenary Session III - Patient Centered Neuromodulation
- S01 Technological Advances and Innovations in Neuromodulation
- Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort