This session, designed for residents and fellows, will address unique considerations for neuromodulation.
CME Credits: 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss strategies for opioid management during neuromodulation.
- Describe strategies for patient education regarding neuromodulation.
- Explain applications of neuromodulation for facial pain or patients who may become pregnant.
Priyanka Ghosh, MD
Ricardo Vallejo, MD, PHD
Neuromodulation for the Opioids Tolerant Patient
B. Todd Sitzman, MD,MPH
Strategies for Neuromodutaion Patient Education
Stephanie G. Vanterpool, MD, MBA, FASA
SCS in Pregnancy
Maricela C. Schnur, MD MBA
Neuromodulation for Facial Pain
Samer Narouze, MD, PhD
Faculty and Presentations subject to change.
- ABS Thematic Abstract Sessions
- PL03 Plenary Session III - Patient Centered Neuromodulation
- PL04 Plenary Session IV - Broader Perspectives in Neuromodulation
- S01 Technological Advances and Innovations in Neuromodulation
- S03 The Business of Neuromodulation: What You Need to Know - Session 1: Beyond the Conventional Management Styles